Black_Death

Fahmi said:
Hail Black Death,what's with your reply under the dillema abt cymbals deal that you want to use someone's head as a crash??You trying to be violent is it??I can tell that you are a barbarian,and this is no place for barbarian scumsbags like you..If you want it that way,get the f**k out of here..Go to your world of scums..I think you are the one that had gone out of hand..You ought to be taught a lesson my man..Hail to you once again..

:roll:

hey chill out! we're all musicians...why fight over such trivial matter :)

mat or not mat...it doesnt matter...being a mat doesnt hurt either...and not being a mat doesnt mean u're better...so yeah,chill out everyone :) lets kiss and make up :smt058

haha
yeah...

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

too bad i cant join u guys..im from jurong.bleargh

aniwae..tt fahmi came into MY thread.and called me names.

HE tried to pick a bone with me.so..its not me man..

f uck u guys..ahahahaha,..kidding..kidding..kidding.

im so hiiiiiigh.

bedok huh?does the jurong canal go there?

!!

It does if you want it to. Hahah.

Name calling is fun what. You get free names. I think if you were to change your name legally, it would cost quite a sum right? Even on SOFT, you need to register everytime you want a username. I think you should thank Fahmi for giving you different names for free. Hahah. From policeman some more. It's not everyday you get that. Hahahah.

ahkiatt, AEnimic. You all meet up at Bedok then come to Seletar reservoir. Set?

wah this fahmi guy very free. show off his policeman title? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well iv got friends in the higher ups who can do justice to u fahmi. ur breaching the code of conduct..revise ur books. so what is ur name, sir?

I WANNA JOIN IN THE SWIM..

*WHAM!!*

*gets his by a wakeboard*

*dies*

:roll:

hopefully that scenario wont take place.hehehehe..damn it la...ANIONE LIVE IN JURONG AREA!?!can swim at the jurong canal..ahahaha..gross!!

AEnimic said:
Black_Death said:
man..tt black guy is gone from the band..wad a waste man seriously..
i prefer his voice over the white guy..

what?! Howard or whoever he is,is gone?!?!?! please fill me in!!! who is the new vocalist?! issit the old vocalist joining back KsE? damn...i like that dude...i mean that black dude as u said it..his scream is just hair raising...that white guy have that kinda emo touch ar...

i know these two names, howard jones and jesse leach, go google :)

btw, on a side note, when darkness falls live is DAMN bloody good!

gutturalpiss said:
wah this fahmi guy very free. show off his policeman title? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well iv got friends in the higher ups who can do justice to u fahmi. ur breaching the code of conduct..revise ur books. so what is ur name, sir?

I think his name is Fahmi lor. Hahah.

screw tt guy la..he's juz a nobody.why let him bother us??

bleargh..i hate the killswitch engage's radio frendly songs.the re-recorded the whole thing..i mean..there's no screamin part..they use clean vocals on it!!!

damn...the next thing u noe..u get lil mall kids listening to killswitch..

oh why are they selling out!! :cry:

dun say artistes sell out la...they still release good music in the album so that means they still keep to their own ideas..

and doing the re-recording thing is to reach out to more people...think of it as u(an artist) dun u want more people to listen to ur music?

i dun blame artistes for reaching out...i really dun quite agree with the concept of selling out and stuff...what i know is do they make good music or not...

Metallica is the best example...MOP Vs SA...which one would u say is good? but u cant actually say SA was SELLING out...coz they just wanted to try something new...

argh damn...i'm sounding too serious :p HAHA! Cheers! Great weekend :p

anyways,yes When Darkness Fall hair raising stuff sial!

Black_Death said:
too bad i cant join u guys..im from jurong.bleargh

aniwae..tt fahmi came into MY thread.and called me names.

HE tried to pick a bone with me.so..its not me man..

f uck u guys..ahahahaha,..kidding..kidding..kidding.

im so hiiiiiigh.

bedok huh?does the jurong canal go there?

no it doesn't.the jurong canal goes to my house.jk2.it goes to the sewage system.so u can swiim to the sewage system.happy swimming

american horror films?

skepticalness infects my mind..they tend to be boring..

but i like M.Night Shyamalan's work..his movies ARE slow..and dry..

but somehow the element of spook is there..no shit man..its juz his own unique way.creative i might add..its not easy to make a story movin so slowly.

BUT kills the anticipation with twists and hold ur attention and make u wanna find out more and thus watch it till the end tho u fell asleep for a good 30 mins in the start.LMAO

ok..i admit.i did fall asleep while watching signs..it was a 12 midnight movie!!! :lol:

Back