Black_Death

danial said:
eh black death was some external threat heh ? that's what i learnt in hisorty !
external threat? :lol: It was an epidemic that flushed nearly all of europe's population in the 14th century. The Knights Templar escaped tho..most of them were burnt shortly before that.

so hi there plague!

i am a plague :lol:

my mum sed that too..only that she sed im a curse from god.

and u tink its true??man i had u there!!

actually i dunno..

black metal vs death metal... which's better??? im new to the scene and find their drumming of blast beats really entriguing and wanna try em out... not that im embracing the one in the toolshed who will make u suffer the sad satan, but i do love the deep scary voice this people sing... all of ur pennies are my gain...!! BOOYASHAKA and RESPEK!

Black Metal: Chugging is blasphemous.
Death Metal: Chugging is the essence.

:lol:

Emperor vs Cryptopsy

:eek:

yeah. try 32nd at 130bpm.

Kash said:
ahkiatt said:
yy_fuctup said:
don't worry.we all are a curse from god.we're a blessing from Satan.

you are one freaky sec 1 girl.

oops i forgot.. welcome to soft. :D

DAMN....That is some power lines man...Is it from a band's lyrics???

nope..it just came to me.lols.and im not a freaky sec 1 girl.haha.im gonna be sec 2 already.graduated from sec1.

Mine is an Aria Pro II. Cant afford an Ibanez till Christmas comes.... What effects you using?? the same Boss Metalzone?

Kash said:
Congrats then on your promotion to Sec 2.... So how is the Ibanez axe of yours keeping up??

how u know i use ibanez??who are u??hahas..its ok..scratches here and there but the sound's still gd..lols..i using ibanez rg470.older model.

Ha ha ha..then i guess you would be the first TransV to play metal....Black metal to be exact....or there are already some playing here.... ha ha ha...Although MezaVirs Voaclist looks like one....

Back