bassist wanted! (female preferred)

thormerz

Hi there, band with members of age 22 is currently in search of a bassist (female preferred as there is a female drummer). Songs we do are mostly radio-friendly soft/alternative/pop rock hits, basically songs that are easy on the ears, top40s? Some influences include lifehouse, the fray, dishwalla etc. It'll be a plus if you can sing at the same time as we are looking to increase the vocal versatility of the band.

There is no need for you to be well-versed in the technical stuff but we're definitely looking for someone with good fundamentals. Even if you're new to the instrument with under a year of experience but you're willing to work to improve and take your playing to a much advanced level, it's perfectly fine.

P.S. We're not looking for sessionists or someone who wants to rush into performing at gigs. We'll be working towards that but now we are looking for someone whom we can get along with and develop with as a band first. If you're looking in the same direction as us, do leave me a personal message. At the same time, it'll be good if you can leave a basic introduction, stuff like age sex race, your music influences etc as we want to get to know more about you. At the same time, do leave your email/msn and cell phone number for easier communication purposes.

Cheers!

Last edited:
hie there

i can play the bass. and interested in playing the top 40s.very current and also do not mind playing mainstreams stuffs. willing to learn and explore in depth musically.

name is ryz
im a male ( issit alrite?)
im a malay
im 21
living in the east.
brief introduction
have gigs experience.plays the guitar too.
experienced in group vocal singing and acapella.
music influence
i progress in listening to music as i grew up.
i listen to bon jovi,scorpions,kiss,motley crue
moving on to coldplay,keane,kings of leon,muse,JET
progressing to metal,hardcore and heavy rock : Avenged 7X,Bullet for my valentine,trivium,as i lay dying,nightwish,black label,bless the fall,eyes set to kill

quite versatile,i range from different areas as I like differences and technicality wise of the band I dont think loud music is ever an issue.

have a vision on progressing with a decent band that could rock the stage and make our music be heard.
:)

my msn : ryan.7.x@hotmail.com.

keep in touch

Last edited:
Back