bass distortion

Yeah yeah im the bad guy .... Does church allow marilyn manson music? lol imagine performing ratm at church. or rhcp! we can all wear socks.

Bass Efx Prices

Hi,

I'm not sure about the prices of the efx. But for POD you can check with City Music and for the Behringer you can check with Ranking/Excel Sports and Music.

Look for Bubbles on soft, she's from Ranking Sports. Can PM her for more enquiries.

erm ...

gee why u have something against christians ?

peace man ... u play ur metal , they play their rock . what is there to fight about ?

anyway i wanted to ask sumthing ... anybody can recommend a good wah wah bass pedal ?

i think morley has a few good ones...always heard that morleys a built like a tank and takes a very long time before they break down.

Mjollnir said:
come on man i dont think ull need any of those distortions for ure bass man lotsa bands dont use distortion for bass stick to the roots :)

...Or stick to what he wants his bass to sound like :)
Anyhoo, like people have said a distortion/overdrive pedal will do it, but alot of amps nowadays have a built-in second channel which is usually a distortion type sound. If your gonna get a pedal, the Boss Bass Overdrive is great.

Back