AVENGED SEVENFOLD a.k.a A7X

Yes. That was my first song.

Try this -

CHAPTER FOUR
SECOND HEARTBEAT
REMINNISSION
WARMNESS OF THE SOUL

Although for me all of their song damn nice, those 4 are the one you should hear.

They're good. But their songs tend to sound the same. And the vocals tend to harmonise at the same intervals all the time. Its kinda stagnant la. But nonetheless nice for a new band.

Thats why i like. Like XJapan their song all tend to sound the same. Stratovarius also..

Is it because of the same composer?

woots!!!
another fan over here...
i've got all their albums.
unfortunately, all in digital format, if u know what i mean.
aniwae, does anyone haf a copy of "city of evil"?
i tried looking at hmv but cant find it.
sold out?

W00t, love A7x too! Their latest album the best man.. Love M.I.A the most. Got their album for $19.90 at HMV that time... The vocalist no more growling/harsh voice, which is the best!

the only song i know from them is "I Won't See You Tonight"
powerful vocals on that.

prefer killswitch engage!

Yeah

+1

Actually Jap got more crazy shredders than the Westie.. all those Eurobeat band lead can shred their guits so freaking well, my jaw almost dropped.

LOL A7X !!! IM IN THE CORRECT TOPIC!

both blackmoo and greyakira know i love their music.

so technical yest so musical ( especially the drummer,the reverend )

c'mon...they make ballads sounds so iferior with their tinge of metal

thou i do admit that some of their songs sound abit like malay rock! nice stuff thou...i love all the songs in unholy confessions...i wonder how city of evil is like...

PS: thei webbie looks like a computer game site... :lol:

Frummer said:
LOL A7X !!! IM IN THE CORRECT TOPIC!

both blackmoo and greyakira know i love their music.

so technical yest so musical ( especially the drummer,the reverend )

c'mon...they make ballads sounds so iferior with their tinge of metal

thou i do admit that some of their songs sound abit like malay rock! nice stuff thou...i love all the songs in unholy confessions...i wonder how city of evil is like...

PS: thei webbie looks like a computer game site... :lol:

yes, sounds like malay rock especially CLAIVRYANT DISEASE solo.. sound slike malays solo siak! damn nice! but the drummer super power arh.. i think joey 2% better

Latest posts

Back