Anyone knows where I can sell my guitar stuff?

mus

Hey,
anyone knows where I can seel my guitar stuff?.
I know cash converters but the offer low amount of money.

I tried the classified section but no replies.. Getting agitated.. Is there any shops that we can sell guitar stuff?

cannot expect much la second hadn.. they have to make a living too.. but never sell anything to cash converters..i once intended to sell my epiphone sg they quoted 80 bucks dun bother i walked out right away..

mustaqim666 said:
I tried the classified section but no replies.. Getting agitated.. Is there any shops that we can sell guitar stuff?

no replies simply means that your asking price is too high. :lol:

I believe there's always someone out there to buy your stuff if you are willing to sell it low enough. It would still be better than selling to second hand shops.

$80 for epi? go and die la haha that's so...cheapskate? cash converters more like cash suckers :roll:

popeye said:
no replies simply means that your asking price is too high. :lol: .

Yes, it would still be better than selling to second hand shops.

mustaqim666: What do you want to sell?

I'm selling my washburn guitar, marshall jackhammer and seiko tuner. All the stuff i'm selling still in good condition. Den how much shld i price it?

Okay.. I'll listen.. I know haste make wastes but my post has been up there for so long n noone replies.

The thing with buying/selling second hand is to be patient. If you wait long enough there's bound to be someone who actually wants your gear and is willing to match the price you want for it. I waited about 6 months before i found a strat that matched my price and the seller was very nice, similarly, i took months to sell off my gear at a price i wanted, but it was worth it as i got the price i expected and everyone was happy. If you want a fast deal, you'll get a crappy price, thats usually the way it goes, unless you are selling some collectors edition or something. So just be patient, and wait and see. But having said all that it also depends on your selling price as well. be prepared to lose some of your initial investment. all the best.

Latest posts

Back