Anybody supports coca cola championship?

portunderground

I have supported crystal palace since they were promoted in the '05 season to the primiership. It was great for them but they kena relegated back. Alamak. I remember i damn sad la. But i still support them now. But they are 13th in table. damn teruk la. maybe cannot qualify for playoffs. damn. ANYWAY, anyone support team from championship or am i the only one??? feel damn left out man. If have, damn shiok man...

i have a friend who started liking leeds the season they were really strong, going all the way to the semis of the champions league.

now, we all know the tragedy that happened to them. today, league one in the championship. till this day he still sticks by leeds united. i really respect his loyalty. i doubt i would have done the same.

never turn back on your team in times of turmoil. respect to everyone who stick by their team through and through.

chelsea fan here since vialli/zola days and look where are we now. :)

i am not alone! yay:) but the problem is catching the matches. ESPN, starsports, super sports rarely show their mathches. Only when got power teams like arsenal, man u, spurs and those 'high' profile teams then they will show. like damn sad cannot watch. then online, so far never find free live streaming one ah. but nevermind la. check score can already ah. how you all tahan ah not getting to watch the matches??

I like watching Championship football cause they are more exciting compared to Premiership football.Proven when Coventry took on Blackburn at Ewood Park.

We might see Wolves next season.

Back