Anybody owns a Musicman Guitar or Bass??????

leecs

Hi!
Anybody here owns a Musicman guitar or bass? How long did you wait for the instrument? I've been waiting for 5 months + already. Im kinda tired of waiting. Post pics if possible. Heres mine extracted from the net.
JPMusicManBody1.jpg

how come yours takes so long?

me and my friend waited around 3months 2weeks...

but ofcourse we had quite abit of drama with sinamex... who has little control over how soon the guitars can reach singapore.

Waiting for my EBMM JP, it will be 3 months on Saturday. Can't wait for it to come. Anyone else owns a EBMM JP?

I called Sinamex. they said that my guitar was supposed to arrived on end of sep, but it never came!!!!!! Just called them & they say my guitar has just finish building at Ernie Ball workshop!!! Wats wrong with them? Then they say maybe end of this month it will arrive. I'll see about it.

leecs said:
I called Sinamex. they said that my guitar was supposed to arrived on end of sep, but it never came!!!!!! Just called them & they say my guitar has just finish building at Ernie Ball workshop!!! Wats wrong with them? Then they say maybe end of this month it will arrive. I'll see about it.

that's called dedication. :) probably they're making sure the guitar is in perfect condition before sending it over. :wink:

Lyn said:
Waiting for my EBMM JP, it will be 3 months on Saturday. Can't wait for it to come. Anyone else owns a EBMM JP?

I got a friend who owns one... he's now the guitarist of MDC. Played it a bit too... piezos and all... A nice rock axe.... but well, its pretty straight forward... rock and nothing else! :twisted:

well... leesc and lyn. the wait is ( in my opinion ) completely out of sinamex's control.

This is an true account. Me and brandon(skyjuice) were wondering like.. where the hell is our guitars... why no word from sinamex etc... then we finally called them. we were told... another month. theres a delay in shipping.

" why did i have to call you to find out this bad news? couldnt you have called me to tell me? " the sales dude gave an apology and things were alright. i was ofcourse upset. but nvm. almost a week passed. and sinamex calls us. YOUR GUITARS ARE HERE!!!! we were happy ofcourse but also perplexed at why sinamex has no knowledge of this information?

brandon's guitar was supposed to be a teal blue shilouette with a nice cool pickguard. and when we opened it.

his was red.

it was ofcourse frigging hilarious to me. but also another nasty shock. brandon almost wanted to just screw the guitar and spend his money elsewhere... but after trying it.. we were convinced it kicked ass...

verdict.

musicman kicks ass. Sinamex has room for improvment.

IT ARRIVED TODAY!!! Finally. EXACTLY 3 months from the date i ordered. Haha. Its a great axe!!!

Back