any modded metalzone vs line 6 uber metal

ok!!!thanx for all ur opinions..
bro dudelove-wen u said that ehx metal muff is gr8,so i went to
blackwood yesterday to give it a try and it was not avail,much to disapointment..

SO, anibody owns a metal muff and stay in the west...?
just wanna try and broaden my knowledge...

those who are willing to spare ur time do sms me or pm...thanx guys

the biyang metal-end is geat too..try it out..one of the heaviest metal stompboxes out there..

oh i didnt know the metal muffs have arrived already. which metal muff did u try? i was referring to the metal muff WITH TOP BOOST. the big one. i liked that. it has more than enough gain for heavy chugga, but i do not like the hint of fuzz it gives. thats because is a metall muff.

anyway, the metal muff with top boosts performs much better when the volume of the pedal is cranked.

on the other hand, a stock mt2 suffers as it sounds abit muffled at higher volumes

what was it that made u disappointed in the metal muff? care to elaborate?

Modded Metalzone... The stock metalzone sounds overly trebly, and very thin. As for the Uber Metal, its not too bad (better than the MT-2 in my opinion) but it's metal channel had a choked sound that didn't work for me. I'd prefer the insane channel. The pulverize channel is like the stock MT-2... Overly trebly and thin.

My Uber Metal's with a friend now, but when I get it back, guess I'll sell it to someone who likes its tone. :cool: It's not bad, just doesn't work for me since my HM-200 is less than half the price and sounds many times more powerful, and its analogue.

Back