Any John mayer fans?

Kaye

aah i'm totally crazy john mayer. started listening to his song since.. sec 3.. which is.. 2003. i think he is great great and great.. the reason bcus i pick up guitar is by the influence of him. he is jus so bluey, and sometimes poppy.

There's this track from him, Come Back to Bed.. love it

not only he's good in acoustic but also electric. haha. hail john mayer.

jus a show of hands, any john mayer fans here?

yes, the bluesbreaker is certainly a good band to listen to... and play... hideaways' my favourite song... didn't know people still listened to them, they're quite old...

I'm also a big fan. He's good. Got his Any Given Thursday DVD, Cd, Got vids of him playing Clarity, Daughters, Bigger Than My Body And His Autralian Gig.

He's good....!!!

livideye said:
I'm also a big fan. He's good. Got his Any Given Thursday DVD, Cd, Got vids of him playing Clarity, Daughters, Bigger Than My Body And His Autralian Gig.

He's good....!!!

looks like you are a leecher too! HAHAHA.. me too! i have loads of his videos. he looks a lil weird playing and singing.. you know that 'expression'.. but hahaha man i still love him!

my oh my!

hey - i'm a big fan too.

i have his austin city limits, his cmt crossroads that he did with brad paisley, his performance of "i don't need no doctor" with john scofield... and other various individual song performances. hahaha.

i like him both as a songwriter and a guitarist. he covered SRV's "Little Arms" with Double Trouble before.. that was sweet.

although sometimes he tends to do those SRV rakes a little bit too much for my liking. hah.

my favourite guitarist since i started, anw its because of him that i was inspired to start guitar, love his tone, his voice, and his style, got his any given thursday dvd and his room for squares cd and a few tracks from the heavier things album

i've always thought of john mayer as the 21st century's eric clapton, aside from similar product endorsements from fender and martin

simply put, i LOVE JOHN MAYER, WILL HE EVER COME TO SINGAPORE!!!! :lol:

i've been trying to play and sing to his songs.. and failing horribly.. but yea im a fan..

I'm a fan of his playing, think he's straddling in between pop and dunnowhat haha... he likes to use jazzy chords to spice up his songs, nice, sometimes a bit too much though hehe

PIer.

!@$@^%#&@ I MISSED HIM. haha. whoa. why nobody jumping? LOL. okay random. the crowd not jumping leh. haha.

jeremyrozario said:
my favourite guitarist since i started, anw its because of him that i was inspired to start guitar

simply put, i LOVE JOHN MAYER, WILL HE EVER COME TO SINGAPORE!!!! :lol:

HEY! i started because of him too! I think he did came to Singapore either year 2002 or 2003! My friend actually won the tickets! BUT BUT we were underage.. it was a pub performance. AAH... screwed. john mayer.. my love

pepper- said:
!@$@^%#&@ I MISSED HIM. haha. whoa. why nobody jumping? LOL. okay random. the crowd not jumping leh. haha.

YAY JOHN MAYER WAS ON TV! i was like.. staring at him.. He's having this mid-long-curly-wavy-hair now. HOT HOT. my brother thinks that i'm nuts, cus John mayer is on my destop wallpaper. hahaha. :lol:

jeremyrozario said:
i've always thought of john mayer as the 21st century's eric clapton, aside from similar product endorsements from fender and martin

actually u should go net and d/l his covers of claptons songs... quite good leh... there is this site where john mayer publishes a lot of his informal jamming... forgot where liao... anyone knoes??

is John Mayer the guitarist who performed on arts central yesterday? the one who starts with some comping, combined with some blues riff...and lots of facial expression?

I think he is really good...the comping he starts alone....then drums in...really confident in the timing...and the song was rather unique as well...cool guitarist

Back