any cheap drumsticks for sale?

Interested in these?

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=35627

Otherwise, I think you can get Carlos drumsticks for around $5 bucks.

Have a pair of Carlos 5B's. Actually feels rather playable haha. However, I wouldn't actually recommend them, its better to get something like Vater, Vic Firth or Pro-mark, etc, all the good brands, because they aren't good for nothing. Sticks you're more comfortable with can greatly increase your control and playing. However, I wouldn't get Zildjian sticks unless they're the signature series, cuz IMO, the normal Zildjians don't really have a good feel, but this is more of a personal opinion.

If you want the Carlos 5B's you can get them at Ranking Sports and Music at Bras Basah, wood tip is $5, nylon tip is $5.50, but I'd recommend getting the Vater 5B's from killerbee. I love my Vater 5B's to death, the feel is too good. :mrgreen:

i think the Lazer sticks are not bad too. i've fallen for them ever since i started using them last october. they are at $7 for wood tip and $8 for nylon tips. Try to use the 5A or 5B. the 7As feel too light for me.

wow....... and i was almost thinking of making my own lol. wonder how they factory produce those sticks... hmm..... *curious* anyone can enlighten me?

just bought two pairs of long ass-ed chopsticks from some budget shop in jurong point. tried 'em out on my ride and they're pretty cool. very nice for jazz imo. gonna try customising one pair and see how it turns out like.

cost me 0.60cts per pair btw. heh.

just bought two pairs of long ass-ed chopsticks from some budget shop in jurong point. tried 'em out on my ride and they're pretty cool. very nice for jazz imo. gonna try customising one pair and see how it turns out like.

cost me 0.60cts per pair btw. heh.

LOL! take pics let us see!

i see....so thats how they make sticks lol. looks like serious business!

anyone tried Nova by Vic Firth?? I know that thay are going @ super cheap 60+ per dozen which is like 5+ per pair??? i'm on Vic Firth 5B dont know 2 make the switch not...

Back