ani softies going into nus this aug?

eh.. wah!!!!.. ahha.. come come let mi guide u.. im also majoring life sci.. going on into yr2.. ahah.. u wanna join ani orientation camps during the june-july period?

u wanna join ani orientation camps during the june-july period?

ha thanx thanx .. i may join loh .. though now im working so not so sure bout the dates and stuff hee ... by the way .. how many yrs is this life sci course ah ?? i thought was 4 yrs .. but alot of my family members tell me only 3 yrs ... by the way .. im talking bout A level holders ...

yo. somangel.. check ur pm.. aniwae.. its actually a 3 yr course.. the 4th yr is your honours yr.. need to acheive a minimum Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 3.5 at the end of 3 years to qualify for your 4th yr.. haha..

ha nice to see many of my going-to-be seniors around ... ha ... going to call u all go2 go2 1st ha ... anyway ... please guide me along .. i guess i will need all the advice .... thanx in advance !!

eh .. Gargamelesp is going in as a freshie like me too by the way ...

Wow interesting we got lifescience year 1 to 3...hmmmm...we jus need someone from lifescience honours year to complete the group....ahahah... :lol:

Back