An enthusiatic vocalist

Haha...u can check my msn at my profile. Tips of singing haha...just some basic vocal warmup loh. See u online at MSN.

Cheers
AJ

Anyone out there interested in a jazz vocalist? I'm looking for a jazz band to jam with. Used to sing in a band but now band members have own commitments.

SMS me at 81982596

Haa maybe when i online u offline.When i offline you online.Maybe u can let me know wat time u normally log in yo.Then we wont miss each other timing liao :p

U have a nice tone to ur voice but ur singing a bit staccato, singing lessons will really help u shine. Singing lessons are ex but the lessons in the long run will pay back more than what u paid for. In the mean time u can trawl the net for vocal tips or observe how other pro singers sing and learn from them. Keep the passion in music alive and keep it up! :D

hi,thanks for ur comments.I would try to improve on tat part.Hee ya i going to take up my vocal lesson next week.Will check them out.Yea man lets keep the passion in music alive.Da jia yi qi jia you!!!:D

Well this thread is interesting. =p

I'm just looking for exposure and fellow musicians who like my music, have the same style and would love to collaborate.

Check out my reverbnation profile every week for a new song. Sign up for the mailing list too!

Back