AMP Worries

HF Theory

Hello.

I've got issues with my amp now. Outta nowhere, i'm unable to switch on the amp. Could anyone specify the cause of it? any chance there's a shop to do amp repair.

Hi Hans,

I used to be in Singapore doing amps, but am back in Oz now. If you are unable to get help and you give me some details, I'll try and talk you through the problem.

It sounds like a fuse if the amp doesn't turn on, i.e. doesn't power up (no lights). Look at the back of the amp for a fuse holder (normally near the power cord goes into the amp or the socket itself). If it is, then remove the fuse and get a replacement of the same current rating (Sim Lim Towers is good).

Best of luck.

cheers,

Mark.

Dude! What do you think of the T-shirt my uncle just bought me?

(In case you didn't get the above, I mean to convey a point that just screaming on forums don't help matters at all. At least give a thorough description of what works and what doesn't. Kudos to Dongara for offering his services!)

Dude! What do you think of the T-shirt my uncle just bought me?

(In case you didn't get the above, I mean to convey a point that just screaming on forums don't help matters at all. At least give a thorough description of what works and what doesn't. Kudos to Dongara for offering his services!)

he mentioned that the amp couldn't be switched on. lol

Latest posts

Back