am a music freak from faaaar away

epicassa

Hello,

I’m a student at Victoria University Wellington in New Zealand, and I’m very interested in music and its meanings for people around the globe. I’d like to invite you to participate in this study as your opinion and interest in music is highly valued for my research. The purpose of this study is to look at what music you like and how you feel and think about your favourite music. This project is supervised by Dr. Ronald Fischer at Victoria University Wellington, New Zealand.
Your responses, as well as your identity will remain completely anonymous. Your personal identity will NOT be recorded at any stage of the questionnaire.

Please click on the following link (or copy and paste it in your browser) to access the questionnaire:

http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~s115927/jungedenkmusik/survey_english.html

Please note that this link is not spam or for any commercial purposes.

At the end of the questionnaire you’ll find further information about my research project.

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail (diana.boer@vuw.ac.nz) or my supervisor (ronald.fischer@vuw.ac.nz).

Thank you very much for your help and cooperation.

Diana Boer

Survey Is Not Live

Sorry, but the survey Meaning of Music is not currently live, so you cannot take it at this time.

If you believe you received this message in error, please contact the survey adminstrator:

diana.boer@vuw.ac.nz

lol... anyway... nice having you here? u sound like some undergraduate in higher level music study or sumthing...

AEnimic said:
^ urmm Victoria Beckham should be held in high regard also? :p

aiyo......thats wad my TKGS friends used to tease me during those sec sch days..........actually more precise, last year..........haha

nope Victoria as in Queen Victoria of England. A royal highness......

purple blood.thats royal blood. haha

nope shes not.....shes just a good for nth WAG that dosent eat...what royal shit is that??

C'mon man.....don't insult the name victoria you should know better than that...................chide** :evil:

u're insulting Victoria urself man :p

ok peace and make love,lots lots... :D i still love you ized :smt054

Technically insulting Victoria Beckham yes and thats all there is to it.......

No further allusions and puns no matter how you may choose to perceive your elongated enthusia.

Well, maybe i will if you would talk less and start shredding more 8)
And i mean it in a jovial way dude..............take it as a challenge from me!! :)

Back