airguitaring

theres even a compilation album called "Air Guitar" :lol:

B00005S6O1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

strats said:
but what i do the most is to imagine that i'm playing that song to a big crowd :oops:

i do that to...sometimes i would tell my bandmates or friends about this n they would go- " eh, u have good imagination ah.."

Guilty too.

I air drum, air keyboard, air guitar, air bass all the time in school, though I can only play drums. Haha. Air guitar is fun! Even when just imagining some random 'solo' (hah) and pretending to make notes/bends/wahhs while walking from classes to classes is entertaining, especially when friends join in for some air lovin'.

Dude, Airguitaring is a guitarist kinda thing man! whether he can play it or not or wen his blood juz gets pumped up wen listening to a song!

as for me, i start air guitaring wen i reach a peak to wat i call a ... " Musical Orgasm"

yea man, anyone had a feeling like dat?

i air guitar not only wen listen to a hot song, but in the shower :oops: while walking, pure fantasy! ... etc etc!

its great i tell u! as for instance when u listen to a song, and builds up gradually and pregressively, and suddenly u juz wish " F**k man, if only i had my guitar wif me now"

air guitaring is not only for pure guitar freaks, but for many ppl! ---> wannabes (no offence), drummers bla bla bla etc etc u name it, they do it bro!

even i air drum sometimes!

Cheers!

air guitaring is normal. don't worry. Just like old madmonkey used to fight invisible ninjas when he was younger. Only the unlearnt will think madmonkey junior was fighting the air.

Back