Airbrushing my guitar

Jayshen

Hey all
I recently been interested in airbrushing some design onto my guitar... not some elaborate one but a small one just to make my guitar feel a bit more unique
Any ideas where to do it or what type of patterns would b nice? best if can post pictures of guitars tt have been airbrushed

by the way, my guit is a squier Strat

there's a shop that i jst discovered at peninsula plaza. it's behind the escalator to peninsula from the central fire station side. erm..dun really know how else to describe it..but the owner's called willy. seasoned performer.

you can try to check it out. he's got that airbrushing the guitar thingy. saw a few of his works..not bad...mostly half naked girls..haha..but i think u can give him ur design and he can do it for ya

charges...ya gotta check with him. :wink:

uncle dennis at guitar 77 also does airbrushing i think ! he has a very nice sscene of calvary on an acoustic

stars said:
uncle dennis at guitar 77 also does airbrushing i think ! he has a very nice sscene of calvary on an acoustic

I think that came with the acoustic guitar... beautiful stuff though, very very nice...

chipmonk??? :wink:

anyway... i jus got this crazy idea... i was thinking of using my friends plastic model airbrush to like spray a small something on my guitar... dun worry wun like try it out on my expansive guitars... probably try it on my kapo $35 guitar first...if nice then on my squier strat

but anyway hope u also can comment some feedback

Airbrushing guitar was popular a long time ago, late 80's.

People then quite hot on model building or 'airfix' then, so quite a lot of people went to buy the Tamiya air brush kit.

So the guys with guitars got creative too. You can certainly airbrush nice designs onto your guitar. but remember to read up on how to lacquer up after finishing or your design will be scrapped off easily.

ShredCow said:
stars said:

I think that came with the acoustic guitar... beautiful stuff though, very very nice...

correctioN! i was bumming over tt day at excelsior basment ... i saw this beautiful zebra striped bass at the willy's shop. he said he was the one who did the airbrushing for uncle dennis

found this off ESP online custom shop.... this is what i call a irony... EX-series... a series symbolising heavy rock... sigh....

custom_ex.jpg

oh yea the doraemon and machine gun guitar lol at davias i always laugh when i pass by there lol i saw the airbrush shop too its a jamming studio too the outside had some nice pics give them a weird artistic painting and ask them to airbrush for u lol i wud only want airbrush go fool around make flames with my dads car lol

Woo imagine ESP print some hentai. lol. Like steve vai, got naked women on one of his JEMs i think. Forgot which model was that.

wah paiseh man carry that guitar on stage hahah hentai and all...cannot la.. let the comics stay on tv and in books...

Latest posts

Back