Acoustic Guitarist looking to cover top 40's songs

HeySoulSister

Hey fellow softies out there.. first thing first, thanks for looking at my thread.

Anywho.. looking for a female vocalist or any group that needs a acoustic guitarist.. right now with me there is a percussion player . like to play stuff like eminem , katy perry , charice , maroon 5 , paramore , taylor swift , colbie caillat , jason mraz and any other good songs/artists that we can cover..

just hit me with an pm if u're intrested..

thanks again and have a nice day..

Vocalist

Hey!

I'm really interested. been looking to do acoustic covers too and I am into paramore, taylor swift and katy perry as well. can contact me at scoblue@gmail! Looking forward to work with you.

Brenda

hey, im interested. female vocalist, singing radio-friendly songs. your list or artists seems quite interesting. lol. in which area do you usually jam? im in the west btw...

hey there.. thanks for the reply.. i stay north east .. but usually for acoustic , i go to esplanade rooftops there.. haha..

Yo, I'm kinda interested. I'm 22 though, hope that I'm not too old. I play mostly vox and rhythm and listen to bands like Flyleaf, Automatic Loveletter and Orianthi. But I do play mainstream songs as well. Hit me back alright!

need a second acoustic guitar?? haha been wanting to try doing acoustic stuff instead of just the regular shred nonsense :)

Back