A Good Cutaway w/o Pickups? Does it even exist?

I was being slightly sarcastic. Of course one exists somewhere.:D
However, usually every guitar with cutaway in shops here have pickups in them. Its like all higher end acoustics have pickups "bundled" into it, and cutaways tend to belong to this category.

I don't like the idea of having pickups in my acoustic just like some don't like milk in their coffee.

Budget is around 400 i guess.

I'm going keyboard shopping with my fren tomorrow .. will keep a look out for ya.. what kind of body you want? Dreadnought?

Pier.

try the blast guitars at guitar77. i love the feel of the $300+ acoustic with pickups. the neck is so nice. the sound is quite good also

Oh thx for the offer Ippier, but I read your reply too late it seems. I think I'll want something like a dreadnaught, but with cutaways.

I saw some dreadnoughts at maestro guitars, tried a blueridge guitar and it was really nice.. but price is above 1000.. they have quite a few dreadnought cutaways there but forgot to see if they have electronics... can call them up to ask... 63378687

Pier.

if u prefer no pickups,do u plan to mic it during gigs?or do u plan not even gig with it at all?ther's this freaking cheap acoustic at swee lee but i think it's not bad...it's got cutaway al the wae til the highest fret...brand is congress tho :s...

Latest posts

Back