80s hairmetal self intro

tomkeifer1986

my name is farhan.started playing guitar since last 1 and a half years ago.i just started trying out metallica.fan of 80s hairmetal band especially cinderella,poison,gary moore and a lot more.i play a lot of 80s song and some kiss acdc guns n roses and alot morecurrently looking for a bassist. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

can i dedicate you dont know what u got (til its gone) to my family and friends?
stay sexy and dangerous 4eva :D
p.s pls autograph my cassettes for me as well :lol:

can i dedicate you dont know what u got (til its gone) to my family and friends?
stay sexy and dangerous 4eva
p.s pls autograph my cassettes for me as well

yes i do dedications.lucky for you.you are a cinderella fan?
anything for a cinderella fan.ill be doing a gig at esplanade with jeff labar,eric,and fred hope youll be there because after this ill be going to japan for the asian tour.hope to see you there :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted
:

Are there two Farhans here?? :? ...Wilkommen ...
Hair Metal huh??...How come Skid Row doesn't get mentioned much here...

skid_row.jpg

cinderella albums???

wow did not expect much cinderella fan here in singapore.skid row is also one of my favourite band.i love 18 n life,in a darkened room,wasted time,i remember you and many more.i am also a fan of the darkness.totally like led zeppelin.the darkness brought fun back into music.bty where can i get more cinderella albums? only two albums sold at hmv.long cold winter and nightsongs.where to buy em here in singapore?

Back