4 aug 06 : West Grand Boulevard Album Launch

de_john

First of all
The performances by the others bands were really awesome.
But West Grand Boulevard was what made it spectacular for the night.
Haha.
ROCK ON WGB!!!
I bought 3 copies of their album.
Go get it. Or you'll suffer the consequences!! Haha.

Anyway what's bothering me is that.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS JONATHAN JAKE?
There's a big diff between Jono and Sayid.
But it's still all good.
I can't get over it.
WHERE'S JONATHAN?

SOMEBODY TELL ME!!!!!!!

you know what's bothering me?

I FORGOT TO BUY THEIR ALBUM!

go ahead and stone me.

the bands were awwwwwwesome!
*sings*

some old woman actually bought 10 copies. god knows why. but if you wanna support the band, why not? cds make good gifts.

jon couldnt make it for the gig, but i think sayid is a really good drummer and he did a pretty good job as a stand-in.

i think the bands were really good. caracal was awesome as a support act, so was leaven trait. wgb capped off an amazing night. def one of the better wgb gigs ive been to.

the stand in drummer is called syed not sayid guys. hahaha. he drums for sevenfalls too! =D *shameless self promotion*
anyway, yea... the wgb launch is pretty cool. gd stuff from them juz now. much kudos WGB \m/

Congrats on the album launch guys. :)
I took some pix from where I was seated.
Here's some. :)

wgblaunch01.jpg

wgblaunch02.jpg

wgblaunch03.jpg

wgblaunch04.jpg

wgblaunch05.jpg

wgblaunch06.jpg

wgblaunch07.jpg

AWW SWEET!!! awesome pictures taken. jonathan jake still missing out. dang. haha.
like what really happened to him?
injured? overseas? sch? lol

anyway. lilrampage. you're gafar aren't you?

ARGH!!! i missid it. love their songs. love daphne's voice, so innocent, wheee! someone please tell me when and where is the next gig!?!?!

yes i am. except with double F. are you the john i met, who was sitting beside me?

anyway, the album isnt out in stores yet, but will be very soon. and they have no gigs lined up as of this moment.

i managed to get an interview with the band, mainly dharma and erik. its gonna be released in the form of a podcast show with exclusive previews of tracks off the album, on Rampage On The Airwaves, this coming weekend. so please do stay tuned, we promise its gonna be awesome!

http://rampageontheairwaves.blogspot.com/

aha rampage advertising.

Its really good though.

Lets start a poll, who's hotter? Erick or Dharma?

I vote Dharma, he has a face with more personality..

great website! i never heard or read about it before. its good to have people like you pushing for the under-recognized and under-publicised local music scene. really more needs to be done, maybe i'm ignorant, but i didn't know WGB was performing, i so wanted to watch them.

Back