X-men

Yes, I think part 2 was better off. Maybe it was Bryan singer was the director for both ... I think there willl be another x-men movie release... for those who have not watced the movie...Magneto has ...errr

i watched x3 today too.
i heard e movie was rated 4.5/5
cant rmemember part 1 and 2. but 3 seems really cool.
ellen page aka shadowcat's so cute.
:p

Just watched X-Men 3 @ Sun Plaza today evening.
My comment is... Not as good as X-Men 1.
(I never watch X-Men 2, thus can't compare).
The action not as nice as b4,
the graphic also not as nice as b4,
The "power" also not as impressive as b4...

btw,
in some part, the background music is nice! :lol:

haha i like the 2 part

#1 : the police officer shot the cure on Mystique & she transform into human (NOSE BLEED when she laid naked on the floor)

#2 : The Beast go poke 4 needles into Magneto & he become a normal human :lol: looks pathetic without his power man!!

the best i like abt is the computer efx...esp the one where the mordocks charge against the soldiers. and is it me or is it that beast is like invincible? never see him kenna punch or fall down.

did you guys wait for after the credits? i missed it.... :( But my friend told me there was an extra scene about Xavier..

yes, that xavier transfered his conciousness to dr moria mactaggert's patient. the one that showed in the tv during xavier's lesson.

Isa said:
did you guys wait for after the credits? i missed it.... :( But my friend told me there was an extra scene about Xavier..
and how long are the credits?i dun have much patience :lol:

OH MY.
the extra part!?

Yeah, I was trying to stay back looking at who acted as who but I assumed it would be long and the cinema was already empty, so my friend and I took off.

The ending part... There's not going to be an X-Men 4 right? Smart ending, smart ending. I think I saw the chess piece tilting a bit... Then the music burst and the credits started. Made me jump out of my seat.

fox confirms there's x men 4. andt he rumor i heard still stays, that gambit is gonna be in x men 4 and its gonan be abt age of apolylaspe(wrong spling)

arhhh!!!!
icicic. i tot x was suddenly back alive, but now i get it. heh, cool.
luckily i waited till after the cradits, coz some ppl did the same.

i forgot abt the previous movie, but this one totally pwns.
i disagree that jean grey is the hot thing in the movie. how can you say that when mystic was in her real human form totally naked on the floor. :lol:
but seriously, shes really good looking.
for ownaged, of course its jean grey. she frigginly turned xavier into dust.
its cool though that wolverine was somewhat unaffected by jean's disintergration power of some sort coz he can heal quickly. u can even see his ribs man.
second place goes to magneto coz he moved the bridge over to reach alcatraz. with his expressions and all. good acting.
shockwave was like shit. clap hands only. vonderful.

i think that theres too little one-on-one battle.
the part where juggernaught chases kitty wall after wall is hilarious.

overall, it was quite good lah eh. the super power scenes was like intense.
damn magneto gets to feel how its like being human, but sway coz the last part shows him playing chess, then it suddenly moved.

out of 5, i give it a 4.0/-

Back