SOLD WTS Yamaha HS50M Pair SB $190

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thstorey

As stated, Selling my HS50M comes with only power cable. No box manual.No warranty. Use to be an audio speaker for listening pleasure until i sold off my HS80M. i connect it to my keyboard.

NOTE: One of the monitor has an issues, When ever i initially on the monitor, the sound only come from the 5" Driver. After about 10-15mins ON and playing some tune on my keyboard, the tweeter started to work like normal. Since it has no problem after the monitor are on for at least 10mins, i assume the components are all ok. Still sound superb.

Upon further diagnostic,
1) it could be a cold solder joint at the input (XLR /TRS) and the Volume knob.
As whenever i try to tweak this area, the tweeter gain it sound.

However, this is only what i think the issue is. Buy only if you know what you are doing. Non refundable.

It's a waste to send it to Yamaha and have the whole circuit board replaced. Selling to those who has a knowledge to resolder the board. If Price not met, i just try to find a place to do a re flush of flux and solder. Or i just keep it as i'm all use to waiting for 10-15mins for it to regain it sound. Testing can be done at my place.

Price start @ $190 (NO lower)
Buy Now @ $220

OR Anyone who can do re flush of new solder on the board, i might consider paying for your service.

email 4thstorey@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back