WTS/T Taylor 510 '98

triphopbob

Selling cash for S$2350 nego. Trade value of about S$2500. Condition 8.5/10. Original hardcase is not in good condition, but will provide a new TKL dreadnought case with the original hardcase. Saddle has been upgraded to FMI, guitar has also been well set up.

Please watch youtube video of the actual guitar in action, search under "Taylor 510 1998" , reviewed(and set up) by a well known local acoustic guitar connoisseur. All I can say is, the guitar sounds super sweet, in a "not so typical" Taylor way.

Have been a very faithful Taylor fan, but thinking of trying out a Martin for other tonal experiences.

Electric guitar trades are welcome, especially Suhrs/Andersons/mid-hi Fender Strat/Tele of about the before mentioned trade value. Sorry, no Gibbys, I can never bond with a Gib's neck, regardless of model.

Also looking at trades with boutique tube Amps (mid wattage 15-50w, eg, suhr/bogner/PRS/Dr Z/Matchless etc), typically amps with sweet high 'cleans'....For amps, I'm not looking at monsterous 100w heads with 4x12s cabs.

In general, for trades i'm not looking at topping up from my side, but open to option of 'trade plus top up' from interested party.

Please text/whatsapp me at 98311083 to deal.

Have a great week. Cheers.

Back