WTS: Rice Custom Guitars Osprey (Telecaster), Port Orford Cedar / Myrtle Top S$2,800

ceadsearc

Repost:

A beautiful semi-hollow telecaster with dual humbuckers from Rice Custom Guitars (RCG) in Chicago, with infinite combinations of pickups available. I just have too many guitars and I need to sell one of them

iruwrckfcgcpiw8qyve0.jpg
Port Orford Cedar body, Myrtle top, Douglas Fir neck, Pau Ferro fretboard. It features two sound ports - one on the treble side and one on the bass side - for more "air". Full frequency tone, very resonant wood, clear tone with strong fundamentals. It's acoustically very lively and loud. Great for most styles.

rice_custom_guitars_osprey_semihollow_t_style_1505267086_b94760d5.jpg
The pickups are RCG's own pickups which features 3 modes: (a) Humbucking Mode: in between a single coil and a full humbucker; (b) Single Coil Mode: a traditional true single coil featuring pole pieces; (c) Single Coil with bass boost: A single coil with added bass.

You can individually select the mode of each pickup. There is also a blend knob which you can use to blend both pickups to your desired tone. As an added bonus, the wood smells wonderful too. The neck is a joy to play on - a relatively slim C shape with softened shoulders.

Nut width: 1.68 Neck depth: 0.81 at 1st fret to 0.85 at 12th fret, C shape with softened shoulders.
rice_custom_guitars_osprey_semihollow_t_style_1505267087_aee07392.jpg
rice_custom_guitars_osprey_semihollow_t_style_1505267087_445d6ea2.jpg
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Please contact me at shawnerie@gmail.com
rice_custom_guitars_osprey_semihollow_t_style_1505267087_1f6bce54.jpg
Asking price: SGD2,800

Last edited by a moderator:
Back