WTS: PA Rental for takeover PA loudspeakers with wireless mics

hay88

Dear all, due to my new job commitments I am unable to commit fully to this sideline I have. This is your chance to own a small business which generates passive income on the side with an extremely low start up capital. This is a complete set for you without any hidden costs. This is set is good for people who want to open their own studios as well.

Best part, I have an existing booking in August for rental of this set, which will already partially offset you initial investment here.

Suitable for:
ROM ceremonies, acoustic performances, stand up comedy, briefings, presentations , product launches and games show
Audience of 50-100 people
Providing background music

Equipment list:
2 x Wharfedale pro loudspeakers
2 x heavy duty speaker stands
1 x Wharfedale powered mixer
2 x sm58 UHF wireless microphones (With spare heads)
2 x microphone stands
2 x hi-def speaker cables 30 ft
misc custom XLR cables
sennheiser cable for iPod plug in
1 x luggage to carry everything
Spare batteries to power your wireless mics
Leftover brand new misc items such as tape to tape cables

13349206_10153393997911377_1500400433_n_zps75983rej.jpg

A google check will reflect that everything here costs $2000 plus brand new. I can break down the cost for you.
I am asking $1450 neg for everything inclusive of:
- Training on how to set up and tear down
- Transfer of ownership of website
- Transfer of existing client leads
- Tutorial on how to get rentals
- Contact for cheap vehicle if you do not have your own transport
(All these can be fit into a small saloon car and can be done by a single person, you can even use UBER)
- You will need several events to totally break even on this which can be done easily considering how many weddings are around. I have started doing this 2+ months back and already did 4 events. WhatsApp me at 97692192 thanks!

Last edited:
Back