WTS Mini Maton Diesel Special

Clem1611

Yes you’ve found it. It’s an actual Mini Maton Diesel Special in Singapore in stock.

Condition: 9/10
- my main workhorse guitar
- astounding build quality as you’ll come to expect from Australian guitars.
- works great with PAs and Amps
- gorgeous satin feel
- The guitar top has opened up generously over the years.
- The of slightest nicks on the headstock. It’s barely even visible. And in no way does it affect playability.
- Comes with Maton Hardcase (8.5/10, nicks from road gigs but perfect working condition).

The Mini Maton Diesel Special is probably the best mini guitar at this price point.
Bought it in 2016 from Australia and brought it back to our sunny homeland. Dehumidified in a controlled environment for 2 weeks before playing to draw out as much moisture from air travel.

Solid Blackwood Back and sides paired with a Solid Sitka Spruce top gives you unimaginably balanced tone. Recently set up and “modified” by the great dudes at Maestro.

Now here comes the fun part:

1. I’ve taken the liberty to have the finish stripped and redone in a thinner Nitrocellulose finish to help with intonation. This was done by the expert luthiers at Maestro.

2. I’ve made a request to have traditional hide glue used in the reconstruction of this baby. Something only Maton custom shop models offer.

I believe the smallest quality changes are the aspects that really affect an acoustic guitars tone. You’re getting an absolutely unique Hide Glue Nitro Cellulose Mini Maton. Thus the slight price hike, that and the local rarity.

This lovely piece uses the good old AP5 pickups as I’ve got it a while back.

If you’re looking for a mini Guitar don’t hesitate this is definitely the cream of the crop. Reliable construct stellar tones make it yours today!

P.s Please don’t Low ball me, i’m a pretty chill dude and am open to negotiations. I prioritise trades.

To note: I’m not in a rush to sell it and I really want to find this baby a good home. Knowing someone who respects the instrument means a lot to me.

Looking to trade for Lespauls, Hollowbodies.

Carousell Link for Pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back