WTS: Maestro Custom Series: Rosetta Dreadnaught Zebrawood with Full Anthem 1.3k

aero_91

Hello all!

I have a late 2011 Maestro Rosetta ZW to sell. I'm selling this really good sounding piece because I've bought a new guitar to replace this.

The specs are as follows:
Full size dreadnaught
Solid sitka spruce top
Solid zebrawood sides and back
Mahogany neck with carbon fibre rods
Ebony fingerboard
Flame maple binding on fingerboard, headstock, and body.
Grover tuners with ebony tuning pegs
Tusq nut and saddle (upgraded from bone)
Ebony bridge
Bone bridge pins with mother-of-pearl inlays (upgraded from ebony. the original pins will be included)
Full LR Baggs Anthem installed
Strung with Elixir Nanoweb
Original hardshell case included

It's an excellent sounding guitar that has really opened up, sounds very warm yet articulate enough for fingerpicking. Overall an all rounder that is well built by Maestro. It is mainly used for playing in church and kept in a humidity controlled environment with a dehumidifier (~50%). The LR Baggs pickup system complements this guitar really well too. According to the kind folks at Maestro, there are only two zebrawood Rosettas made that year, and this is the only one with sitka spruce top. The other one is owned by one of the Maestro staff, sporting a cedar top.

The guitar is in very good condition.

It is going for 1.35k neg. I don't think you'll be able to find a similar piece at this price in the market.

Drop me a text at 91292107 for photos and more details, and we can work something out if you're really keen!

Have a good lunar new year!

Back