WTS: Jem Body (Walnut)

Chrom@ticism

Hi There,

Up for sale is a super cool Ibanez Jem style body. These pictures look great and still don't do them justice. Imported all the way from U.S.

This body initially was made for swirling design, but when you see how cool they looked, how can one paint it. Natural Walnut colour with even density throughout the body - give it a knock-knock test, and you know what I mean.

CNC cut to perfection according to Jem H,S,H body specifications. Super cool natural Walnut wood grain pattern. Made entirely from walnut.

This body is great, has a light clear coat on the front just to show what the grain looks like. Otherwise they are unfinished.

All wiring channels are drilled neatly and it come with cavity covers (in black) for all the routing at the back. It fits all Jem and RG parts.

I'm selling this as I have no time to work on it as I have many other projects. Rather than it just sit in my room unused, I let someone finish this project. If you're been playing guitar for quite a while already, isn't it time for you to customise your own axe? Start now Bro, make it happen.

SMS me if you're interested to replace your current RG or jem for that matter, get that unique Walnut sound. A project worth working on.

Going out for $300. sms me at 98488895.

email dcreativeink at gmail.com

Thank you for viewing :)

Photos available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66493485@N08/

Back