SOLD WTS: Fender Blacktop Precision Bass | White Chrome Pearl | 9.5/10 Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

activebass

Hi,

Selling a 3 month old Fender Blacktop Precision Bass in White Chrome Pearl.
Comes with a Warwick gig bag.

Price is $610. Whatsapp or SMS 9.0.six.9 Four.9.Five.six

About the Bass:

Supercharge your sound with this unique P Bass loaded with raw humbucking power!
Fender's new and innovative Blacktop series expanded the sonic horizon of classic Fender guitars by powering them with high-gain humbucking pickups. That phenomenal Blacktop power and performance now comes to the bass world with a dual-humbucking-pickup version of the Precision Bass guitar.

Sleek and supercharged, the Blacktop Precision Bass guitar features two pummeling Blacktop Bass humbucking pickups that make it one of the most powerful basses—if not the most powerful bass—Fender has ever offered. Other distinctive touches are three Jazz Bass control knobs (volume for each pickup and master tone) and a Blacktop HiMass bridge. Features include an alder body, maple neck with modern C shape and gloss urethane finish, rosewood fretboard with 9.5" radius and 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black-white-black pickguard, open-gear tuners and chrome hardware.

Case sold separately.
Features
Alder Precision Bass body
Maple C-shape neck
Rosewood fretboard
20 medium jumbo frets
Blacktop Bass Humbucking pickups
Blacktop 4-saddle adjustable HiMass bridge
Vintage Style Jazz Bass knobs
Case sold separately

1547fnm.jpg

This bass has been sold to a nice gentleman who is a gigging musician (and recognised me from my gigging days - ha!)

This bass has a great full, punchy tone which is great for recording and live and so I couldn't be happier to sell it a working musician.
Thanks for your enquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back