WTS: 2008 GOODALL RCGC Acoustic Guitar with K & K Trinity pickup

gitarro

For sale is my 2008 Goodall RCGC in Englemann spruce and East Indian rosewood. It was made in the Hawaii shop of Goodall in December 2008 for SGD$5900 inclusive of k & k trinity pickup and internally mounted magnets for the sagework guitar support system (the guitar support is not included of course).

As such it was one of the last Goodalls that were made in the Hawaii shop before Goodall Guitars shifted to their present location in Fort Bragg. I was told by Jean Goodall that this guitar was made by Luke Goodall himself rather than by the entire crew as was the case with most of the earlier Hawaii shop guitars. Luke Goodall is of course now the sole builder of Goodall Guitars in their Fort Bragg shop (James Goodall only builds the neck and sets up the guitars).

The guitar was made with a venetian cutaway and it has been professionally installed with a K & K Trinity dual source pickup which is the pickup system recommended by Goodall at this time.

The guitar has been consigned by me at Bernard Godfrey's shop which is of course in Holland Village in Singapore itself so you can make an appointment with him to view and play this guitar.

For good photos of the guitar, please go to https://www.bernardgodfreyguitars.co...NDIAN-ROSEWOOD

The sagework magnets are easily removable as they are secured on the inside of the guitar with special 3M tape.

Back