SOLD WTS : 2 x BASS TRAPS (black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

larva

Hi guys! I have completed my home studio project and have two bass traps leftover to let go!

These traps are self made with 2 fiberglass slabs (115 cm x 60 cm x 5 cm each) glued together with a wooden frame also (115 cm x 60 cm x 5 cm) and black breathable cloth (microsuede-like) secured around it.

The pros either make or buy these to treat their rooms simply because they are the most effective in terms of bass absorption. Usually rockwool or fiberglass is used, but fiberglass is much more rigid than rockwool and have great acoustic absorption. The density of the fiberglass slab used is similar to the 705 owens corning type.

Both of them have a foil facing on the front (for increased bass absorption while reflecting back some higher frequencies not making the room too dead) Tried and tested. HUGE difference even with just a few of these bad boys. These may be too big for the corners of the room unless you are willing to let it eat into the space.

For those of you who know what i'm talking about, you know that these are hard to find, expensive to ship in and not very easy to DIY if you did not do enough material research. So grab these while you can. FAST!!

Trap measurements : 115cm x 60cm x 15cm

Price : $150 each. $250 for both.

Sms 98767471. Please do not call before 1pm and i don't check my inbox often so don't pm.

1382372_10151910622642534_750703360_n.jpg

1382291_10151910622437534_493731278_n.jpg

SevenstringerStudios.jpg

Sold to a nice gentleman! I may be building more for him so whoever needs can feel free to contact me too. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back