World cup qualifiers 2011: Singapore 0 - 2 Iraq

subversion

661453_33_preview.jpg

a sorry performance by the Lions tonight- inert movements, not winning aerial balls, indecisive passing... Beaten on home ground, lame.

I cringed so much while watching the game sub.

it was hideous....
Amateur performance
A total waste of time to watch.

The standard response from the FAS after each and every defeat: "We're here for the exposure and experience."

Can we be exposed to victories and shall we also experience some decent performances please? I don't know why the coach hasn't been replaced yet. Seems like incompetence isn't a factor in being sacked from one's job in Singapore.

The standard response from the FAS after each and every defeat: "We're here for the exposure and experience.
If that's the response from FAS for every defeat, our national team must be among the most exposed and experienced in the world by now...maybe so experienced that can win the world cup...haha! Anyway, what happened to Goal 2010? Has that goal sunk to the bottom of the ocean, together with Goh Chok Tong's vision and Tiger Beer's money?

Seems like incompetence isn't a factor in being sacked from one's job in Singapore.
If this is a factor, our million dollar ministers wouldn't be sitting so comfortably right now. :D

If that's the response from FAS for every defeat, our national team must be among the most exposed and experienced in the world by now...maybe so experienced that can win the world cup...haha! Anyway, what happened to Goal 2010? Has that goal sunk to the bottom of the ocean, together with Goh Chok Tong's vision and Tiger Beer's money?

If this is a factor, our million dollar ministers wouldn't be sitting so comfortably right now. :D

My point(s) precisely. Sigh.

with the recent hack & slash of a big handful of players, why wasn't abramovich replaced??

He may be the weakest link in the squad afterall...

I guess fans want to watch an entertaining match but that was not it last night.
Not even close.....

Last edited:
Back