Wondering...

Plastic

I've finally accumulated the money.. Need some help from more experienced guitarists out there.
I'm planning to get a new guitar. Current setup I'm using is a Roland Cube, a few pedals. So yeah.
I want to get a list of nice guitars that I like, and people recommend and test 'em all out, to see which particular one fits me.
Stuff that I play, or try to play :p :

Pink Floyd, some Metallica, ACDC, nirvana, you know, along these lines, nothing too heavy, but I do dabble heavier stuff. Trying to get into blues, for sure not the kind of heavy metal shredding alexi laiho type of playing.

So, share with me your experience.

so, my current interests are:
prs se, single cut or custom, that's probably the ones in my mind atm.
I was also considering strats, 1st hand or 2nd hand, my budget is about 900-1k, and I would want this guitar to last, for a desirable amount of time :D

Much thanks.

I would say yeah, but save more for a...?

Cause I can save money :cool:
The guitars I was looking at all fit the budget of 900~1k.

I would have recommended your current guitar, the G-400 man..
Other than that, some Ibanez guitars may tend to be a bit modern sounding to you but you can give the RG350 or a PGM3 a try..
Most Edwards LPs are beyond your budget but you should try them out too at G77, then save accordingly..
Marlique Broken Wings?

plus 1 to those who suggested saving more and buy better gear!

I saved hard for my first axe - RG550Dy. Would never wanna sell it. Getting a good first guitar is like getting a good gf/wife - u stick to them for a long time,& you know wat I mean dude..

I would say yeah, but save more for a...?

Cause I can save money :cool:
The guitars I was looking at all fit the budget of 900~1k.

Save more for a ErnieBall Musicman JP6 or JP7...:twisted::twisted::twisted: It'll last longer than you do...

Nyeh, I got the Sg without thinking, its nice and all, just doesn't fit.
I was going for the PRS today, but it got sold..Nope, this isn't my 1st guitar.

Back