Why My Electric Guitar Only Has 4 Strings?????? Helpp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. So you have a Fender Bass. It doesn't look newly bought at all btw. Kinda like you're a bass player and had it for some time and just decided to use a pic of it to sustain your case in this thread.

Even the screws on the pickup cover are rusted. Swee lee does not treat their instruments that badly. The swirl marks are hard to obtain on a new bass unless you're good at doing relics to which I believe if can be done to such a convincing extent that you should join Fender as a Master Builder which I imho doubt so it must have been played for some time already.

Tell you what, why don't you take a picture of the *non-existant* ding at the bottom of the bass, or you can take a hammer and make one if you really want one to be there =)

Btw, if it slid down the escalator in a gigbag, there should be no scratches, only dings. If it slid down the esalator without a gigbag, it should have BAD scratches and not swirl marks which would be impossible to achieve unless it did a 360 degrees spiral numerous times parallel to the plane of the back of the bass which is again impossible because the escalator steps are staggered. Then you'll have teeth marks from the edge of the escalator.

Also, doesn't it say Fender Precision BASS on the headstock indicating it's a bass not an electric guitar? Sheesh. I found so many flaws already.

Last edited:
I had to sell my motorcycle to buy this electric guitar...

If the story you told us is true, I am very surprised they even allow you to get on the road with that thing...

If you are joking, selamat hari raya to you too.

So you got the guitar w/o a gig bag? I'm sorry, but your plausibility rating just dropped.

And oh, the teeth of escalators? They're parallel. Your scratches? They're not.

No more debate, guys, case closed, clearly fake.

let alone a gig bag.4k fender basses should have hardcases along.

scratches look like one that came from a cat fight more than escalator teeth

Lol. So you have a Fender Bass. It doesn't look newly bought at all btw. Kinda like you're a bass player and had it for some time and just decided to use a pic of it to sustain your case in this thread.

Even the screws on the pickup cover are rusted. Swee lee does not treat their instruments that badly. The swirl marks are hard to obtain on a new bass unless you're good at doing relics to which I believe if can be done to such a convincing extent that you should join Fender as a Master Builder which I imho doubt so it must have been played for some time already.

Tell you what, why don't you take a picture of the *non-existant* ding at the bottom of the bass, or you can take a hammer and make one if you really want one to be there =)

Btw, if it slid down the escalator in a gigbag, there should be no scratches, only dings. If it slid down the esalator without a gigbag, it should have BAD scratches and not swirl marks which would be impossible to achieve unless it did a 360 degrees spiral numerous times parallel to the plane of the back of the bass which is again impossible because the escalator steps are staggered. Then you'll have teeth marks from the edge of the escalator.

Also, doesn't it say Fender Precision BASS on the headstock indicating it's a bass not an electric guitar? Sheesh. I found so many flaws already.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a bass player.. until now i guess. As my guitar slid down the escalator it didnt exactly slide down straight... it tumbled from side to side, so of course the scratch marks won't be as straight as you speculated. Also, I didn't bring my hardcover case because it was only the guitar I wanted to change, so I saw no point in having an extra load with me. And as to your last statement, since when did i say i had an electric guitar? I may be dumb, but you are dumber ;)

de dent on ur bass. u said u dropped it and dented it. dis is gettin us no where without de pics of ur dent n receipt...

anyway what you said makes no point....if you change the bass to a guitar,you have to change the damn case too because a bass is longer than a guitar you should know that.

NPNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back