Why My Electric Guitar Only Has 4 Strings?????? Helpp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thx all for the quick replies... Pardon my obvious ignorance on guitars... :???: Anyway I tried to take it back to SL (had to lug it all the way there since i have don't have my motorcycle anymore) but then i dropped it on the way cos it's so damn heavy so the SL staff refused to change it for me cos theres a huge dent on the bottom... ah well time to learn bass then.. :p BTW i purchased a hello kitty guitar strap from SL also, wondering how to attach it to the guitar.. any help guys?

double sided tape

Wow thx all for the quick replies... Pardon my obvious ignorance on guitars... :???: Anyway I tried to take it back to SL (had to lug it all the way there since i have don't have my motorcycle anymore) but then i dropped it on the way cos it's so damn heavy so the SL staff refused to change it for me cos theres a huge dent on the bottom... ah well time to learn bass then.. :p BTW i purchased a hello kitty guitar strap from SL also, wondering how to attach it to the guitar.. any help guys?

Dude.. you need some heavy duty 3M double sided tape... Tape one end to the thickest string and tape the other end to the back of the guitar.. you'll be rockin in no time;)

Dude. Get a life. A similar thread was created and deleted 2-3 days ago. You're not the first one to do it. Mod pls lock/delete this thread. Let's not waste bandwidth and we have to be thankful to Mr. Soft for providing and maitaining this forum free of charge.

Last edited:
I know all this sounds unbelievable... But its true... I'll post a pic of my guitar as soon as i find my camera-computer usb cable... Sigh.... there goes $4k down the drain along with a damaged bass. I could be mistaken but now it sounds weird hopfully it wasn't damaged when i dropped it :(

hahaha he dropped the bass cause it was too heavy.....and bought a hello kitty strap later....fcking funny!

omg .. im starting to believe its true HAHAHAHHA omg , ure so funny.. but in all seriousness, next time please do your research before buying or at least tell the staff that u are look for an electric guitar. 4k isnt a small sum of money, hope u like ur bass =) (not sarcasm)

Here it is: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/funtwofan/FenderPrecision.jpg

What actually happened was I was walking up the escalator to Sweelee (the escalator was off) and then i lost my grip on the heavy bass and it dropped and slid down the escalator, explaining the multiple scratches. Because of this the SL staff refused to change it after examining it. Tmr i'll go pay them another visit to see if the year long warranty covers whatever damage was caused by the fall

Here it is: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/funtwofan/FenderPrecision.jpg

What actually happened was I was walking up the escalator to Sweelee (the escalator was off) and then i lost my grip on the heavy bass and it dropped and slid down the escalator, explaining the multiple scratches. Because of this the SL staff refused to change it after examining it. Tmr i'll go pay them another visit to see if the year long warranty covers whatever damage was caused by the fall

Nice story there. But just a normal drop would cause much more damage then that. What more after sliding down the escalator. Anyways if they dont except, I buy that thing off you for $100 due to the scratches after sliding down the escalator. Mebbe the spark plugs inside oso burst then must send to Ah Boon for overhaul.....

meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back