Whose your favourite guitarist in the world?

john5's cool too..his skills is way beyond marilyn manson styles,it shows how diverse he is..and limpbizkit is almost nothing without wes.. adn rmb daron malakian of SOAD? that guy is a genius!

John Frusciante from Red Hot Chilli Peppers. He is one heck of a creative guitarist. Many have over-looked him just bcause he does'nt shred. btw, John 5 is awesome!

In terms of technical ability, I'd have to say Buckethead.

In terms of being a musician and a person, I'd have to say John Frusciante.

Props goes to Hendrix, Satriani, Paul Gilbert and John 5.

Agreed! John 5 is underrated. He doesn't shred much but he is very creative.

There's a difference between underrated and unknown. He basically has 2 sides to him, heavy metal and country, which he's pretty damn good at. He's just not that versatile, though.

Yeah..!!
Mark Tremonti (Creed/ Alterbridge)

My favourite guitarist in the world..!!! Y..? cos he's one of the most creative guitarist that i known,seen and heard of.. From a simple chord he can make it to a damn difficult but nice to listen song..i've never heard of any other guitarist play a guitar with a tuning as such, D,A,D,D,A,D.. I know there's alot more guitarist that way better than him in terms of skills,speed and etc..but to me he's the most creative one...

I like Gary Moore for his soul for every note he played, especially after he use gibson guitars :D.

I also like Eric clapton, his rhytm and lead is so perfect. for jazz I really like paul jackson junior for his rhytm

hi guys. these are some of my faves, and also my influences..(not according to any order):

- Karl (Cromok)
- Jason Becker
- Marty Friedman
- Ritchie Blackmore
- Eric Johnson
- Paul Gilbert

:)

Mark Tremonti - Great riff making

Paul Gilbert - You name it, he can play it

Sugizo - Simplicity never sounded so good

SRV - You just get the blues listening to him

Steve Vai - This guy plays with his di*k standing

Carlos Santana :) Probably one of my favorite musicians before I even knew what a guitar was, lol.

Though the person who inspired me to actually pick up the guitar was Tom Morello, especially his solo in Audioslave's "Like a stone".

Mark Tremonti - Great riff making

Paul Gilbert - You name it, he can play it

Sugizo - Simplicity never sounded so good

SRV - You just get the blues listening to him

Steve Vai - This guy plays with his di*k standing

what you mean sugizo is simple? dude he's awesomeeeee

1003779314.jpg

hehe.. my idol. Monster from Wu Yue Tian

Can't really name one to rule them all but Tony Iommi, Jimmy Page and David Gilmour were the ones that really influenced me.

Latest posts

Back