White Acoustic Guitar

Jugman

hey softies

i'm looking for a white acoustic guitar, preferrably not dreadnought-sized. it's supposed to be a birthday gift for my sister.
i've been going around asking, but most shops i've been to don't carry them.
so i'm asking if any of you guys know anywhere, except online, that i can get a white acoustic guitar?

budget-wise, i have no budget currently, but definitely not around a thousand dollars.

and i don't intend to buy off softies. i seek help and advice, which explains why this isn't on the buy/sell forum (cos i want replies...). sure, if you got one and you wanna sell it, feel free to pm me.

so.. yeah. any recommendations?

yes i know. but it's supposed to be a birthday gift. and i wanna get one by hook or by crook.

i found one at Music Ensemble at Paradiz. but i'm also looking for others. that one is my back-up if i don't manage to find any shops selling them..

i'm going to town tomorrow and i'll do a second check around.
sigh the things i do for love. HAHAHA

kaiwenny: yeah zany phantom. 18 april. don't tell her i'm getting this for her birthday yeah?

Yeah sure Juggie. haha. i think Davis has one white Fina acoustic. i think with black pickguard.. i'm not sure. haha. good luck on your search for the white acoustic for Miss Zany Phantom. hahaha.

Hi Jugman

I was at bras basah today. I went to rankingsport and saw a white acoustic guitar.

I think it's TGM or something, white body with black pickguard. 70 or 90 dollars, sorry my memory's pretty bad.

Does 70 look like 90?

Hope it helps :)

yeah i saw that one too. but apparently, it's too big.
$90 if i remember correctly.

i might go with a Greg Bennett one at Davis, but they also got a Fina one (dreadnought).

but i'll keep looking for nicer ones though.

thanks for helping me :mrgreen:

the one at ranking is cool.Its a dean .I think a singnature series by michael schenker.
It has a preamp and built in tuner.Size wise its almost the same as dreadnoughts. Not sure bout the price though.

41Z0PE145JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i love this baby...will be adding it to my collection soon:)

yeah i did see the Dean one at Ranking. though its not really what i'm looking for.. thanks for helping though!

Back