which is better?single effect pedal or those wif multiple 1s

finrod

i saw on some forums that multiple effects pedals are more unreliable than single ones. is that thru? :?

there are no answers to wheather analog effects or digital effects are better, some digital effects sound analog through equalization and type of amp used... whereas some analog effects can acheive sounds digital effects can't... works vice versa too, and so on and so forth...

It is true that using single units is more reliable then multi-effects, but that doesn't mean that the multi-effect is unreliable. It is juz the expression of the sounds & the choice of setting in a single unit is wider.....

Pros & Cons.... If you were to use single unit, you might find yourself spending lots of cash collecting them, but it is worth the money (depends on what you buy). If you were to use multi-effects, although it isn't as good as single unit, the sound multi-effects offers isn't that bad after all. You can save lots of money if you were on budget plus the multi-effect are in one single piece...

I am using a multi effects (zoom GFX8), i find it not that bad.... Again it depends what you wants & how you see it.....

make a wise choice....

: 8)

Own preference i will say.

I mean there are cases, example zoom 505's distortion really cannot make it. So ppl buy it for chorus, and they other funny effects. Then they use analog like ds-1 for their distortion unit.

So its like depends on you, if you wanna have those effects to try out, and test how each sounds like, or u wanna go into analog straight. (cheaper if u just wanna try try)

Both have their pros and cons i will say.

Back