Where on earth can we find Sabian HHX cymbals in brilliant finish in Singapore ??

Unclenabe

As mentioned above,

I made a call to swee lee about a day ago and spoke to one of the drum guys there called Asmat, he told me that Swee lee doesn't stock ANY HHX cymbals in brilliant finish. I was kind of disappointed. Hoping to get my hands on a HHX evolution 14" mini china (which by default should be in brilliant finish since the entire evolution series is in brilliant?)

Any ideas guys? Either than going out of the country to get them?

Another super rare commodity would be the Sabian Max Staxx entirely in Brilliant finish as well.. Rare as @ss man... Unless you order directly from Sabian?? Sigh.

As far as i know, u can custom order any cymbal from Sabian through your dealer, which in this case would be Swee Lee..

Alternatively, you can try buying online like (musician's friend, music123,etc) which has the option of choosing the finishes.

As for the Max Stax, it only comes by default.

Oh, does that mean that they've stopped producing them in brilliant but only in natural finish by default now ?? NOO~~~ should have bought them when they were still available.

Weird. I've got like 2 HHX evolution cymbals (which are brilliant finish) from Swee Lee before. Maybe they stopped bringing them in for some reason..

On a side note, it's damn hard to maintain the shiny finish. :(

i thought that evolutions are only in briliant finish.
i've never seen a natural finish evolution.

I just came back from Swee Lee (Sims Drive). Saw a HHX Evolution mini chinese but i can't remember what size was it. I think it was 14". It was in the pile of cymbals at the side, not on display. Just a heads up.

Back