Where is 2nd hand, vintage guitar shop in jb?

hi. not sure abt vintage shops but there is one in holiday plaza. its right on the last floor of the building near the nail/spa outlets. its also in front of a big book store which sells chinese comics/books.

saw a couple of gibsons on display. good luck but i think you'll find more choices in KL if you're in MY.

Vintage guitar shop in KL

hi. not sure abt vintage shops but there is one in holiday plaza. its right on the last floor of the building near the nail/spa outlets. its also in front of a big book store which sells chinese comics/books.

saw a couple of gibsons on display. good luck but i think you'll find more choices in KL if you're in MY.

Hi Gilmore,

Can recommend some vintage / 2nd hand shops in KL?
Coz going there next month....

C&M Music.. top floor in landmark mall.. worth going there.. or u can try Masai Music Centre. :) cheers

for vintage stuff @ vintage guitar,last time,there is one shop in ampang selling vintage strats(70's).i forgot the name ,its been years already.what do you have in mind bro,maybe i can help you

theres none dedicated to vintage guitars.. trust me. but theres a few units here & there, @ holiday plaza, tmn sentosa, but usually its not worth d effort.

The best option is browsing around mudah.com.my.Plenty of used and brand new with good discount stuff.

Back