where i can get some new switches

pethuel

hey to you all softies out there.. i know i am kinda new here... but i have some problems that hope you guys can help mi out......?

i got a old pedal that my friend passed to me... and think the switch is spoilt.... any where i can get some new switches in singapore??? it looks like the switches that you guys call -> 3PDT switches.. it has 9 pins at the bottom... (searched thru the forum and saw some pictures)

checked out around penisular plaza but non of the shops have that switch... can anyone pls help mi out?~

thanks in advance~:)

3pdt's, you can get them from mrmisse

http://mrmisse.com

and depending on what kinda pedal you have it may not be possible to fit a 3pdt in, or you may have to drill a hole(or maybe relocate quite a few stuff).

pethuel, please edit your thread title to reflect your content. dont use "help pls?"

Everdying said:
i guess you can ask davis to order for you, since they have alot of allparts stuff also.

hmmm... i did check with davis ... but the lady said they only have the other type one... i think is DPDT? ... it have six pins at the bottom...

hmmm.. where can i find this mrmisse person? or how they deal?
anyone know what price they selling them at?

Everdying said:
i guess you can ask davis to order for you, since they have alot of allparts stuff also.

OHh ya... he kinda got everything you want ...
He is like a Fairy ..with a magic wand ...will get you whatever you want ... :lol:

eh..i dont think all parts have got 3pdts do they? hmm. yea get em from blueark or mrmisse.com

Back