where can i learn congas and bongo

Hi there
I am Darren from Soundmix Productions. I have a teacher called Joe who is currently teaching. He has over 20 years of experience in the percussion line. He plays for the local group Tribal Tide.

Interested please call me 81002322 or email me soundmixpro@gmail.com

o hoo its abit late aint it

Hey drummer-buah
Yes its a bit late to response but... ok its freakin late.
No all equipment are provided..but in the long term you might wanna get ur own cos u be more comfortable with it. All the blood and stuff u know..its personal la.....hahahahahahah

I hope you have gotten the chance to know him. The bigger they are, the gentler they become.

yea bloody late..haha but it's okay..

man i really wanna go for this lesson..really interested..but i don't have the money. and my parents aren't really supportive..never mind.. i guess being self taught is the best..

~drummar buah~

Well.....

Hi drummer-buah
Well he is a really friendly guy. Its a pity that his band will take a break for a while now from playing at the club, Carnival at Chijmes.
This week is the last week that the band will perform. Its gonna be a blast. Come one down if you want to, to ask him some questions about congas and stuff. Talk to him about it. See him play.

Darren

DT

Hey
He plays from Wed to Sat. If you really wish to have a chat with him, go on a thursday perhaps thats a quiet night so you guys can talk better.
But if you wanna party and have eye candy, Friday would be good.

Darren
And oh yes, if you are wondering, there is no cover charge.

hey cool........... one of my fren interested in it too.
btw from wat time to wat time is he playing? does he teach djembe too?

percussion type

Yes he does teach the djembe

His percussion experience covers of course indian, theres also latin, brazlian, african and some more I might have left out.

Request for the band to play Mustang Sally. You wont be disappointed when you see Joe rip up the cowbells man. The band plays from 1030 onwards till late.

Joe also recently composed a song for the singapore Syed Baba worship group for his birthday. Amongst thousands that was sent in, his song was chosen. Just a little on his background, other international features you are gonna have to ask him yourself, I have lost count.

Darren

man, i've missed it. do you have any idea of when and where the band is playing again? im currently still an amateur in playing bongo. . kinda interested to know more of how the experts play

bongos

they took a break of one month to just recharge their senses. If you want lessons contact Joe.

Regards
Darren

Hi ppl..may i know where i can learn such hand drum?

:?:

Yo bro - come over to Impresario Arts School in Blk 4 Jln Bukit Ho Swee, we run One World drums which is a mix of world drums with conga and bongo. Its only $10 for a 1 hr lesson; every night from 7pm to 8pm or Sat afternoon at 4pm. Call me at 84310858 for more info.

hi. there im drummer and percussionist from South America...playing before in the latin club Movida in st james power station for more then 3 years congas, bongos, timbals, and other perussion instruments from latín america.. let me know my email davidsolispy_drums@hotmail.com

Back