Vocalist/Guitarist available!

shawnmendessy

Hi my name is Shawn, a aspiring singer, trying to look for gig opportunities or just have a chill jam session with like-minded people. I can play the guitar, and play mostly mando pop and eng pop! My favourite artists are: Eric Chou, Jay Chou, JJLin, Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Shawn Mendes and more! My skills are pretty average, but im willing to get out of the comfort zone to learn more from others and become a better performer. my telegram will be @mendessyy , if anyone is interested! thank you! :)

Hi my name is Shawn, a aspiring singer, trying to look for gig opportunities or just have a chill jam session with like-minded people. I can play the guitar, and play mostly mando pop and eng pop! My favourite artists are: Eric Chou, Jay Chou, JJLin, Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Shawn Mendes and more! My skills are pretty average, but im willing to get out of the comfort zone to learn more from others and become a better performer. my telegram will be @mendessyy , if anyone is interested! thank you! :)
Hi. Are you still looking for a band?

Back