What's the local indie bands album anyone bought recently?

I haven't bought any local albums this year... I is bad boyzzz..

But I is intending to get the Trella one next week. And the new morphy one.

Is gotz countz?

Deeper than Purple

Anyone bought Rosli Mansor Deeper than Purple yet?
What do you think about this album?

Hey man,I attended the launch and purchased this master piece.It's really awesome honestly!!Lotsa' soul and emotion in slower songs such as 'Venice' and 'Sorry I'm late'.Not to mention a heck full of energy in faster songs like 'Last Man Standing'.In fact I also purchased his older album 'Dragged' couple of years back and this newer album is definitely much more creative and musical.'What the Moon said' is definitely an example.Seriously you'll never regret purchasing it man.

Local pride-support what awesome artists we have here! ;)

Cheers,MJ

Wheee, just got +65 Indie Underground for $19.95 at HMV CityLink. Slowly going through the songs now..

Argh, EAC is taking forever to rip my CDs and the best thing about local CDs is that one must key in every single info because it's usually not on the online database.. haha

In order : Corrinne May - Beautiful Seed, Lunarnode's EP, Enorthed - panegyric to the inquitious, Great Spy Experiment - Flower Show Riots, Lunarin - The Chrysalis, I think I have Caracal's EP too, I can't find it atm, and I have 2 Inch Chua albums- the two that were released online! :)

Just heard Nick Tan's EP. Not bad, although could be polished up a bit more. Like B-Quartet's Conformity. Oh and the Pinholes too! And Andrew Chen's You Just Might is avail online

Just heard Nick Tan's EP. Not bad, although could be polished up a bit more. Like B-Quartet's Conformity. Oh and the Pinholes too! And Andrew Chen's You Just Might is avail online

I've been a fan of Nick's for sometime, 'surreality...'

Back