What amp to get for Keyboard+2guit+mic ?

teochm

Hi all, i need to get an amp thats versatile enough for an acoustic guit and electric, and a keyboard. Amp will be for my jam room, about the size (hmm what comparison to use)...of ocean pacific in plaza singapura. I heard a 30W keyboard amp would do fine. I don't have much for budget. around $200 MAX! i don't need top quality cos i'm doing fine with creative computer speakers (although its only about 15W). Yea, the speakers i'm using now can't go loud, and can't take more than one instrument, cos it'll
"complain".
So, first option : get a high power amp (eg 30W) for keys+2 guits,
Or Alternatively : get a15W amp for the 2 guits and run the keyboard thru a higher power computer speaker?

Any advice?
THanks!

for $200? this is going to be tough man.

if you have an old hi-fi set laying around, you can just get a small mixer with 8 inputs? plug all your instrument and mics into it and have the stereo output go into the hi-fi's AUX or Line-in or CD-in.

I've got a hi fi set which i can spare. How about the mixer? how much would one cost? I don't need so many inputs, maybe 4 max. Which would you recommend? A cheap one, don't need a high end one, just reasonable. THanks!

if you survey around, maybe you can an 8 track for a little over $200... then, if its like $205 s0mething, try negociating... haha... gd luck..

Back