Welcome To Slaughterhouse Massacre

are there any normal death metal band in this gig other than cardiac necropsy and asilent?

Last edited:
bro, it's not all deathcore.
check out vulgate dogmas, helmsky and others.
great bands. check them out this sat to find out.

Thanks To All!!

helo everyone, my name is sudarman, i'm representing Obscure Phionix, as 1 of the organising band for this gig, i would like to say thanks to the people who come and support for this gig=) to our co-organising bands like Sound Of Saviour, Vulgate Dogmas, Helmskey, Every Rage I seek, Dying Portrait, Asilent, Death Defyerz we would like to thank you for the help and support for this gig, for the Equipment, we would like to thank The End Recordings, to the guest bands In Hatred and Cardiac Necropsy, thanks for the great performance and entertainment you people give.=) To the Crews and Security people who helps, thanks alot!! lastly to the people who attends this gig!! Thanks for making it a happening one =) Hope to see you all again soon!!

thanks

also not forgetting ghalid from prince isobelle for helping obscure phionix on our last show on drums as well hazlan from sound of saviour for helping us out on bass. Thanks for helping obscure phionix on their final darkest days.=) Not forgetting tsuearteria for the poster and flyers design!! thanks everyone=)

Last edited:
Cardiac Necroposy rocked!but the did take some time to warm up,just like i did before goin into full gear.The sprained neck was worthwhile!woo!

I know this is a little late but is there anyone going to do a review on this? Cardiac Necropsy sure hell put out a good show but the sad thing is that majority of the crowd left after their set. It's like they all came just for that band. Typically Singapore ain't it.

But still it was a good gig. Saw many faces which I thought dissappeared haha. Quite a gathering.

hey all, Sya here, on behalf of tsueARTeria i'd like to thank all for giving us a chance to design the posters and stuff like that.

and it was sure was one hell of a gig, and it was one gig to end the year, thank you all for giving me the smiles, the brutal faces and the screams. i took pictures, and they can all be found at my myspace:

www.myspace.com/dark_bandy

the best chosen pictures will be uploaded on the tsueARTeria page:

www.myspace.com/tsuearteria

Tsue will soon upload her pictures.

pictures of bands that i took, according to slots:
- Gutgore
- Sounds Of Saviour
- In Hatred And Gifted
- Every Rage I Seek
- Asilent
- Dying Portrait
- Death Defyerz
- Cardiac Necropsy.

i am sorry if i didn't take pictures of all bands. other random shots can be found in the Slaughter House Camwhores folder.

once again, thank you <3

Back