Weird transmissions

DarknessFury

This hasn't been on any of the stickies before so here goes...when I'm playing in my room, my amp always picks up some indian radio channel and it's really irritating when I stop to change the settings of my pedals...any way to kill this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.i nv heard of an indian channel getting picked up on an amp before.ahahah.this is so funny.

i kana once! but not indian some guy talking when i plugged in my old wah. tt was my blazer and 95q long time ago...i still can't figure out why!

Probably the shielding. I have a phone (made of plastic) by the side of my bed, and if i talk on it while lying down I pick up an indian radio station too. :roll:

Do you by any chance live in the east?

hmmm. i don't think its a problem exclusive to the east. my friend's ibanez amp plays 98.7 or something. very amusing jamming along to rap music 8) i think it might be his GIO's pickups catching all that though, i don't think there're any components in an amp that can pickup radio signals.

I had 93.3 fm playing out thru my valbee too :?
and i realise by adjusting the treble knob.. i could adjust the volume of the radio signal :lol:

Haha things happen lah. Magnetic Interference... Just curious if this is a problem partly due to 2 pin issues?

I'm staying in Bt.Batok...so I think I might be in the west...and it seems that my amp's doomed to pick up the same channel everytime! Even when I shift my amp, the indian channel still haunts my amp! But it's a lot softer though...if I play in my room, people might think my radio's on or something...but when I switch off my pedal, the sound gets really soft...

i've heard it a few times.. its very weird, and very FUNNY! haha..

heard it once while jamming at boon. so if u wanna hear it, try ur luck at boon (the main one), the $18 (i think) room. use the guit amp at the corner of the room.

heh.

Back