Want to form a rock band (Thai, English, Mandarin, Japanese)

sfz

Looking for like-minded music lovers of the rock-genre.. guitarist, bassist and drummer to form a band!

My interest and influence is pretty diverse, ranging from Thai rock (Slot Machine, Paradox, Big Ass, Getsunova.... to name a few), English influence (Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, New Order, The Cure, Foo Fighters, Queen, Metallica, RHCP, Muse, The Killers, etc....) Mandarin (Beyond, Cheer Chen, maybe Mayday..), Japanese (Versailles, Malice Mizer, L'arc~en~ciel, Dir En Grey, DLQ, Mr Children...) just to name a few that dominates my playlist.

I can also play either the drums, bass guitar and mostly rhythmic guitar... so hopefully can find like minded people playing different instruments to fill up and who are especially open to a very wide-range and jam together!

Heya,drummer here and into jpop and rock,incl some of the bands you mentioned,my contact's 8828 1127 if you need it

Hey ya bassist that is into big ass getsunova and some of the English bands that you have mentioned ...my number is 91385792.

Hello, I'm a guitarist that is into multiple genres.... Rock, funk, blues, pop, can play rhythm/lead, been playing for about 8 years already and have gigged in bands and school productions before. Do contact me at 81822940 if you are looking for another guitarist!

Looking for like-minded music lovers of the rock-genre.. guitarist, bassist and drummer to form a band!

My interest and influence is pretty diverse, ranging from Thai rock (Slot Machine, Paradox, Big Ass, Getsunova.... to name a few), English influence (Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, New Order, The Cure, Foo Fighters, Queen, Metallica, RHCP, Muse, The Killers, etc....) Mandarin (Beyond, Cheer Chen, maybe Mayday..), Japanese (Versailles, Malice Mizer, L'arc~en~ciel, Dir En Grey, DLQ, Mr Children...) just to name a few that dominates my playlist.

I can also play either the drums, bass guitar and mostly rhythmic guitar... so hopefully can find like minded people playing different instruments to fill up and who are especially open to a very wide-range and jam together!

Dear Sfz,

We're a 4 piece band (bass, drums, two guitars) currently on the lookout for either a male or a female singer. Stylistically we'd prefer someone influenced by Nirvana, Myles Kennedy etc.

Our main goal is to find someone willing to work with us in the long run, record music and perform live (Baybeats, Ignite, etc.)

Here's one of our demos for reference:
https://soundcloud.com/redwood-lloyd/sunshower-demo-b

Contact us at 85245085 or conversely at https://www.instagram.com/alchemy.band.sg/

Back