Looking to join/form a pop rock band

Hello,
So I'm looking to form a band with like minded people that are around my age (I'm born in 2001 so 19 as of 2020)
The genre I'm looking to play is Pop and maybe some rock?
Influences include: McFly/Busted/McBusted/One Direction/The Vamps/5SOS/R5 etc..

I don't mind singing and playing the guitar though I'm not very good at the guitar but willing to learn if anyone can teach me (I own both and electric guitar and acoustic)

I'm hoping to find band members that would be willing to practice and grow together and maybe eventually record music together.

Hi! I play guitar, bass and some keys. Been looking for some people to jam with! Your influences seem pretty interesting!
Do contact me at 84883632 if you’re keen!!

Cheers

Dear trynathinkofausername,

We're a 4 piece band (bass, drums, two guitars) currently on the lookout for either a male or a female singer. Stylistically we'd prefer someone influenced by Nirvana, Myles Kennedy etc.

Our main goal is to find someone willing to work with us in the long run, record music and perform live (Baybeats, Ignite, etc.)

Here's one of our demos for reference:
https://soundcloud.com/redwood-lloyd/sunshower-demo-b

Contact us at 85245085 or conversely at https://www.instagram.com/alchemy.band.sg/

Hello!!
I am a vocalist and guitarist that is also interested in jamming and forming or joining a band with you. I really love pop music such as you said One Direction and 5SOS, in fact, I am a Directioner and am familiar with their songs. I am hoping to find a band to join with the same intention as you to help each other and grow and so that we can also jam together and hopefully sing at events together? I am 18 this year, born in 2003, so I am close to your age, so I guess that works out. If you are interested in allowing me to join the band, you can Whatsapp me at 81427230. :)

Hello
I am a drummer interested in jamming and joining a band. I too hope to be able to learn and grow to eventually be able to record music with others.
Please PM me @92487507 if you are willing to consider me joining your band.

Back